The Username for the password protected Boatbuilding page is:
Your Password is in your copy of Tune Up Your Teaching & Turn On Student Learning.
YOU WILL BE LOGGED INTO BOATBUILDING UNTIL YOU CLOSE YOUR BROWSER
Email your request for a FREE copy of our SPECIAL REPORT.
You will receive your PDF in less than 24 hours.
We welcome your questions and comments and will do our best to reply as soon as we can to all Contact emails.
The main purpose for this page is to communicate with us if you:
* have specific questions about content in Tune Up Your Teaching & Turn On Student Learning.
* would like more details about qualifications or services or
* would like to know payment options for books or how to purchase multiple copies of the book and/or the associated resource materials.
* engage a variety of educators in a discussion on topics from the book...
* ask for assistance on how you can implement ideas from the book in your classroom...
* share your success stories on implementation...
* share your ideas on transforming common activities...
click here to post on our Community of Practice Discussion Board.
Follow this link to purchase your copy of Tune Up Your Teaching & Turn On Student Learning before the official release date in November. Once on the Services page, scroll down to Products.
We offer discounts for multiple copy purchases at 10 copies, 28 copies, 100 copies, and 500 copies with shipping direct from the printer for 28 copies or more. Please contact us for the exact pricing in your situation.